Our value management approach is focused either on capital cost or the whole life cycle cost of the project.
Our expert cost consultant and value management specialist shall ensure the client and client representative creates a design, which achieves the required functionality, architecture, and structure for the best possible value. And, we put in place a monitoring and controlling mechanism to ensure the value is maintained throughout the project.
Our strategic value management process involves holding participatory workshops with key project stakeholders to review options, challenge design assumptions and deliver creative and lateral solutions.
Our approach helps;
- Refine and validate the project brief
- Enhance team problem solving capability
- Improve project co-ordination and control
- Improve construction efficiency and reduce time
- Reduce long-term operating and maintenance costs
- Improve communication and team building
- Encourage wider ownership of project outcomes
- Identify risk